Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Servicing
Fuel injection is a system for transmitting fuel into an engine.
Fuel filters and fuel injection cleaners are essential to the health of a fuel injector. Port Adelaide Auto specialises in fuel injector systems and associated parts. We are located in Port Adelaide, South Australia.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
Our Various EFI Services include:
- Fuel injector replacements and repairs
- Diagnostics, testing and inspection
- Repairs and replacements
- Cleaning your Throttle valve, fuel filter and fuel injector
- Checking sensors
- Checking engine control unit (ECU)
Fuel Injection is a shortened term for the process of delivering fuel from the tank to the engine. Problems with fuel injection systems can vary from minor to major concerns.
We use a wide range of parts including:
- Fuel injection: A system of a fuel pump with an electronic valve that atomized fuel into the system. Interacting with the engine and battery, if it fails there will be lower fuel efficiency or no fuel supplied.
- Fuel injectors: Electronically controlled valves which control the fuel supply
- Cylinder head
- High pressure fuel pump
- Fuel Regulator: Sensor which regulates how much fuel is atomized
- Sequential firing device: Controls the individual fuel injectors so that they open just before their cylinder for maximum efficiency
- Fuel rail: Provides the pressure to the fuel injection system
- Mass airflow sensor: Sensor in the engine control unit which measures the amount of air that is coming into the engine
- Oxygen sensor: Located in the exhaust system to measure how much fuel is being burned and how much is left
- Throttle position: Set to monitor how much air is pushed into the system
- Coolant temperature sensor: Maintains the temperature of the engine
For a high quality Fuel Injection Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 21 Liddon Place and service customers in and around Port Adelaide, Alberton, Ethelton and the surrounding areas.