Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are, without a doubt, the most important component of your car. Brakes help you slow down and give you control of the car. For this reason, it’s important to follow the correct service and repair schedule as per your car make and model. If you’re noticing unresponsive brakes, it’s probably time to replace your brake pads.
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfill our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
Brake Pad Replacement Services:
- Brake Pad Inspection or Replacement
- Disc Machining or Replacement
- Drum Machining or Replacement
- Brake Cable Replacements
- Brake System Inspection
- Replacing Hydraulic Fluid
- Master Cylinder Testing
Braking System Components
Alongside several other parts, brake pads make up the braking system to keep you safe on the road. The other parts to a car’s brake system include the brake pedal, power booster, master cylinder, disc calliper, wheel cylinder assembly, drums, disc rotors, brake fluid and brake fluid lines, hand brake and electric modules.
Ensuring Safety on the Road
Brakes are a critical safety system of a car and should only be touched by your mechanic. All components of the braking system require regular upkeep maintenance. Port Adelaide Auto carries out brake pad replacement on most popular car makes and models – talk to us today.