CV Joint & Boot Servicing
The constant velocity joint (CV Joint) ensures that your wheels spin at a constant rate when you are turning and when you are going straight, quite a remarkable feat when you think about it. The boot protects the joint and will need replacing every now and then as it is exposed directly to the elements under your car. If you don’t do this, the boot could break away, spilling the grease and causing the CV joint to erode and eventually break. If you notice a clicking sound coming from your wheels when you turn, its time to book your can in ASAP.
Why Work with Us?
- Exceptional Care: As a part of the Repco Authorised Network of mechanics we have all the latest diagnostic equipment to keep your car running at optimal performance
- Peace of Mind: We offer the peace of mind which comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee along with the friendly service which comes from dealing with a neighbourhood shop
- Education: Not only are our mechanics attending ongoing seminars and checking service bulletins, but they are always available to help our clients learn more about what is going on with their car
Our Services include, as required;
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- CV Joint Repair
- CV Boot Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- High Pressure Grease re-filling (this goes in the boot)
Typical Symptoms & Causes
- Clicking sound when turning which may be caused from a loss of the high pressure grease due to a cracked boot.
- Growling when the vehicle is in motion due to a broken or loose CV joint.
- Vibrations when accelerating due to a worn joint.
For a high quality CV Joint & Boot Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 21 Liddon Place and service many customers in Port Adelaide, Alberton, Ottoway and the surrounding areas.