Wheel Balancing Services
Is the steering wheel or seats in your vehicle shaking,then your wheels could be in need of balancing.An out of balance wheel and tyre can lead to reduced tyre life, wear in steering and suspension components and an uncomfortable ride.Port Adelaide Auto Repairs recommend regular wheel balancing for all vehicles.
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Courteous customer service, our team will explain what is required and when the work is completed we explain what we have done. No work is performed without your consent.
- We pride ourselves in providing quality service at a competitive price.
- We have experience performing repairs and service to Australian cars, European cars, Japan and Korean vehicle amongst many others.
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands.
Port Adelaide Auto Wheel Balancing Services:
- Standard wheel balancing
- Mag and alloy wheel balancing
- Four wheel drive wheel balancing
- Tyre examinations
- Supply and fitting of tyres
- Tyre rotation
- Puncture repairs
Why is a Wheel Balance Important?
If your balance is out, it can cause excessive tyre wear or steering problems – these are two noticeable signs your wheels might be unbalanced.
Wheel balancing extends the life of your tyres and avoids costly repairs. Our quality wheel balancing service guarantees your tyres avoid premature wear.
During a wheel balance our mechanics will spin each of your wheels on a balancing machine that tests if the wheel is balanced within normal specifications, they will then apply weights to even the balance. Combine a wheel balance with a wheel alignment and you’ll have yourself a safe and smooth drive.